Founding Podiatrist of Perform Podiatry
A PASSION FOR HEALTH
ABOUT JASON DUNN
Jason Dunn is the Principal Podiatrist at Perform Podiatry, which he opened in 2011 to offer high quality podiatry treatment to patients with lower limb, musculoskeletal, and diabetic foot related conditions.
Jason also works in public health where he focuses his time seeing patients with diabetes foot related conditions and providing clinical supervision to the podiatry team. Jason has also been a Director of the Australian Podiatry Association (Vic.) since 2012.
- Sports medicine and musculoskeletal conditions
- Dry needling
- Manual therapies including foot mobilisation and manipulation techniques
- Diabetic foot care including assessment, prevention and management
- Orthotic assessment and prescription
- Treatment of general foot conditions such as ingrown toenails, corns and calluses
- Children’s foot and gait assessment and management
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
FLEMINGTON PODIATRY FOOT CLINIC WITHIN A SHORT DISTANCE OF MOONEE PONDS & ESSENDON
Perform Podiatry is committed to delivering high quality podiatry health care to our patients. Our podiatrists achieve the best results by working with you to develop a tailored treatment plan that meets your needs and allows you to get back to living your life the way you want.